anti-IL-37 (human), pAb
1. Recombinant human IL-37-His (50ng)
2. Human IL-37-FLAG transfected HEK293 cell lysate(100µg)
3. Human IL-37-tag free transfected HEK293 cell lysate(100µg)
4. Empty vector transfected HEK293 cell lysate(100µg)
5. A unrelated protein-His (50ng)
1. Recombinant human IL-37-His (1µg)
2. Human IL-37-FLAG transfected HEK293 cell lysate(500µg)
3. Human IL-37-tag free transfected HEK293 cell lysate(500µg)
4. Empty vector transfected HEK293 cell lysate(500µg)
5. A unrelated protein-His (1µg)
Method: Immunohistochemical analysis of a paraffin-embedded rheumatoid arthritis tissue, showing endothelial cells and plasma cells (mature B cells) stained by anti-IL-37 (Prod. No. AG-25A-0111) at dilution 1:50 (under X200 lens, Brown color).
|Synonyms||Interleukin-1 Family Member 7; IL-1F7; FIL1 zeta; IL-1X; Interleukin-1 Homolog 4; IL-1H4; Interleukin-1 zeta; IL-1 zeta; IL-1RP1; IL1F7; FIL1Z, IL1H4, IL1RP1|
|Product Type||Polyclonal Antibody|
|Immunogen/Antigen||Recombinant human IL-37.|
ELISA: (direct and indirect: 1:2’000-1:5’000)
Note: Tested on recombinant proteins and/or target-protein transfected cell lines in ELISA, Western Blot and/or FACS.
Recognizes human IL-37. Detects a band of ~30kDa by Western blot.
|Purity Detail||Protein A-affinity purified.|
|Formulation||Liquid. 0.2μm-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
After opening, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
IL-37 (IL-1F7; IL-1H4) is an IL-1 family member that is expressed only in certain types of human organs and cells such as heart, thymus, testis, kidney, mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and dendritic cells. IL-37 is an inhibitor of innate immunity with anti-inflammatory properties. It binds to the interleukin-18 receptor (IL-18R) and its co-receptor SIGIRR. IL-37 is secreted as a full-length and as a processed form starting from amino acid Val46. It plays an important role as a link between innate and adaptive immunity and acts as an inhibitor of autoimmune diseases and tumor growth. IL-37 also inhibited Lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced immunological reaction and LPS-induced osteoclast formation and bone resorption.