170 CHF CHF 170.00
AG-CN2-0316-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
AG-CN2-0316-M0055 mgCHF 680.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥85% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Off-white to yellow powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and MS.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by Naicons Srl.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
Protect from light when in solution.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Peptidyl nucleoside antibiotic.
- Selective nucleoside-analog inhibitor of bacterial RNA polymerase (RNAP). Inhibits RNAP through a distinctive binding site on RNAP (the NTP addition site) and mechanism (competition with UTP for occupancy of the NTP addition site) compared to rifampin.
- Targets bacterial RNAP in Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms, including antibiotic-resistant isolates and shows extremely low frequency of resistance selection.
- Potently inhibits bacterial RNAP in vitro, inhibits bacterial growth in culture and has shown in vivo efficacy in animal models of infection.
- Antibacterial Nucleoside-Analog Inhibitor of Bacterial RNA Polymerase: S.I. Maffioli, et al.; Cell 169, 1240 (2017)
- Pseudouridimycin: The First Nucleoside Analogue That Selectively Inhibits Bacterial RNA Polymerase: M.F. Chellat & R. Riedl; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 56, 13184 (2017)
- Novel RNA polymerase inhibitor found in soil extracts provides hope for future antibacterial drugs: R.H. Ebright; Future Med. Chem. 9, 1857 (2017)