Y-27632 . dihydrochloride
65 CHF CHF 65.00
AG-CR1-3564-M0011 mgCHF 65.00
AG-CR1-3564-M0055 mgCHF 120.00
AG-CR1-3564-M01010 mgCHF 200.00
AG-CR1-3564-M02525 mgCHF 390.00
C14H21N3O . 2HCl
|MW||247.3 . 72.9|
|CAS||129830-38-2 | 146986-50-7 (free base)|
Contains approx. 1.4% water.
|Appearance||White to pale yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in water (30mg /ml), DMSO (25mg/ml) or methanol (25mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
After reconstitution, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Stock solutions are stable for at least 3 months when stored at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent, cell permeable, selective and ATP-competitive Rho-associated protein kinases inhibitor, including p160ROCK, ROCK-II and PRK2 inhibitor [1,3-5].
- Tumor cell invasion and metastasis suppressor [2, 15].
- Smooth muscle relaxant [1, 6].
- Decreases liver fibrosis by hepatic stellate cell growth inhibition [7, 8].
- Antinociceptive .
- Blocks generation of inflammatory cytokines .
- Stem cell research modulator [11-14, 16].
- Prevents apoptosis and enhances the survival and cloning efficiency of dissociated human embryonic stem (hES) cells without affecting their pluripotency. Increases survival rate of hES cells undergoing cryopreservation [11-14, 16].
- Calcium sensitization of smooth muscle mediated by a Rho-associated protein kinase in hypertension: M. Uehata, et al.; Nature 389, 990 (1997)
- An essential part for Rho-associated kinase in the transcellular invasion of tumor cells: K. Itoh, et al.; Nat. Med. 5, 221 (1999)
- Use and properties of ROCK-specific inhibitor Y-27632: S. Narumiya, et al.; Meth. Enzymol. 325, 273 (2000)
- Specificity and mechanism of action of some commonly used protein kinase inhibitors: S.P. Davies, et al.; Biochem. J. 351, 95 (2000)
- Pharmacological properties of Y-27632, a specific inhibitor of rho-associated kinases: T. Ishizaki, et al.; Mol. Pharmacol. 57, 976 (2000)
- Y-27632 potentiates relaxant effects of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists in bovine tracheal smooth muscle: T. Nakahara, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 389, 103 (2000)
- A p160ROCK-specific inhibitor, Y-27632, attenuates rat hepatic stellate cell growth: H. Iwamoto, et al.; J. Hepatol. 32, 762 (2000)
- Inhibition of intrahepatic metastasis of human hepatocellular carcinoma by Rho-associated protein kinase inhibitor Y-27632: M. Takamura, et al.; Hepatology 33, 577 (2001)
- Rho-kinase inhibitor, Y-27632, has an antinociceptive effect in mice: K. Buyukafsar, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 541, 49 (2006)
- Novel Rho kinase inhibitors with anti-inflammatory and vasodilatory activities: C. Doe, et al.; JPET 320, 89 (2007)
- A ROCK inhibitor permits survival of dissociated human embryonic stem cells: K. Watanabe, et al.; Nat. Biotechnol. 25, 681 (2007)
- The ROCK inhibitor Y-27632 enhances the survival rate of human embryonic stem cells following cryopreservation: X. Li, et al.; Stem Cells Dev. 17, 1079 (2008)
- Effect of Rho-associated kinase (ROCK) inhibitor Y-27632 on the post-thaw viability of cryopreserved human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells: B.C. Heng; Tissue Cell 41, 376 (2009)
- Effect of ROCK inhibitor Y-27632 on normal and variant human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) in vitro: its benefits in hESC expansion: K. Gauthaman, et al.; Stem Cell Rev. 6, 86 (2010)
- Pharmacological inhibition of Rho-kinase signaling with Y-27632 blocks melanoma tumor growth: A. Routhier, et al.; Oncol. Rep. 23, 861 (2010)
- The ROCK inhibitor Y-27632 improves recovery of human embryonic stem cells after fluorescence-activated cell sorting with multiple cell surface markers: N. Emre, et al.; PLoS One 5, e12148 (2010)
- Full paper viscoelastic hydrogels for interrogating pancreatic cancer-stromal cell interactions: F-Y. Lin, et al.; Materials Today Bio in press (2023)