DPVP (Resveratrol Analog)
170 CHF CHF 170.00
AG-CR1-3604-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
|Synonyms||Resveratrol Analog I; 4-[2-(3,5-Dimethoxyphenyl)-vinyl]pyridine|
|CAS||1462947-40-5 | 223386-36-5|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or methanol. Insoluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Anticancer compound. Shown to inhibit progression of prostate cancer cells.
- Anti-obesity agent.
- 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation and FAS expression inhibitor.
- Design, synthesis, and discovery of novel trans-stilbene analogues as potent and selective human cytochrome P450 1B1 inhibitors: S. Kim, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 45, 160 (2002)
- Potent inhibitory effects of resveratrol derivatives on progression of prostate cancer cells: K.M. Yoo, et al.; Arch. Pharm. 339, 238 (2006)
- Resveratrol induces apoptosis and inhibits adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes: S. Rayalam, et al.; Phytother. Res. 22, 1367 (2008)
- Resveratrol analog 4-[2-(3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)vinyl]pyridine reduces differentiation of the 3T3-L1 adipocyte: J.T. Hwang, et al.; Pharm. Biol. 51, 96 (2013)