45 CHF CHF 45.00
AG-CR1-3660-M0055 mgCHF 45.00
AG-CR1-3660-M02525 mgCHF 135.00
|Synonyms||4,5,6,7-Tetrabromo-2-azabenzimidazole; Tetrabromobenzotriazole; NSC 231634; TBBt|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml).|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- ATP/GTP-competitive cell permeable casein kinase II (CK2) inhibitor (IC50=0.9µM for rat liver. Less potently inhibits CCK2/cyclin A, GSK3β and phosphorylase kinase (IC50=15.6, 11.2 and 8.7µM, respectively). Binds to the Val66 residue of CK2 and inhibits the binding of ATP/GTP.
- Moderate DYRK1A inhibitor (IC50=4.4µM).
- Induces caspase-dependent apoptosis and degrades hematopoietic lineage cell-specific protein 1 (HS1) in Jurkat cells.
- Selectivity of 4,5,6,7-tetrabromobenzotriazole, an ATP site-directed inhibitor of protein kinase CK2 ('casein kinase-2'): S. Sarno, et al.; FEBS Lett. 496, 44 (2001)
- Protein kinase CK2 inhibitor 4,5,6,7-tetrabromobenzotriazole (TBB) induces apoptosis and caspase-dependent degradation of haematopoietic lineage cell-specific protein 1 (HS1) in Jurkat cells: M. Ruzzene, et al.; Biochem. J. 364, 41 (2002)
- Alternative binding modes of an inhibitor to two different kinases: E. De Moliner, et al., Eur. J. Biochem. 270, 3174 (2003)
- Optimization of protein kinase CK2 inhibitors derived from 4,5,6,7-tetrabromobenzimidazole: M.A. Pagano, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 47, 6239 (2004)
- Tetrabromobenzotriazole (TBBt) and tetrabromobenzimidazole (TBBz) as selective inhibitors of protein kinase CK2: evaluation of their effects on cells and different molecular forms of human CK2: P. Zien, et al.; Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1754, 271 (2005)
- The selectivity of inhibitors of protein kinase CK2: An update: M.A. Pagano, et al.; Biochem. J. 415, 353 (2008)