VR23 [Proteasome Inhibitor]
35 CHF CHF 35.00
AG-CR1-3676-M0011 mgCHF 35.00
AG-CR1-3676-M0055 mgCHF 140.00
AG-CR1-3676-M02525 mgCHF 420.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (10mg/ml) or DMF. Poorly soluble in aqueous solutions.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Other Product Data||
Note: Warming and sonication may be required when dissolving the compound in the solvent of choice. Stock solutions are stable for at least 1 month when stored at -20°C.
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent selective and reversible chloroquine derivative 20S proteasome inhibitor (all proteolytic subunits).
- Targets the trypsin-like β2 subunit of the constitutive 20S proteasome (IC50=1nM). Cross-reacts and inhibits the chymotrypsin-like β5 subunit (IC50=50-100nM) and the caspase-like/peptidyl-glutamyl peptide-hydrolyzing (PGPH) β1 subunit (IC50=3μM).
- Anticancer compound effective in cell-based assays and against multiple myeloma and metastatic breast cancer in vivo.
- In vitro, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human cancer cell lines including multiple myeloma, as well as in bortezomib-resistent multiple myeloma cells, but with minimal effects on non-cancerous cells.
- VR23: A Quinoline-Sulfonyl Hybrid Proteasome Inhibitor That Selectively Kills Cancer via Cyclin E-Mediated Centrosome Amplification: S. Pundir, et al.; Cancer Res. 75, 4164 (2015)