BVT-0065-M0011 mgCHF 175.00
BVT-0065-M0055 mgCHF 525.00
|Synonyms||Palmarumycin C13; Diepoxin ζ; Antibiotic Sch53514|
|CAS||152607-03-9 and 155866-40-3|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Sphaeropsidales sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or methanol:dimethylformamide (1:1).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- Antitumor compound.
- Germination inhibitor.
- Production of cladospirone bisepoxide, a new fungal metabolite: F. Petersen, et al.; J. Antibiot. 47, 1098 (1994)
- Biosynthesis of cladospirone bisepoxide, a member of the spirobisnaphthalene family: H.B. Bode, et al.; J. Antibiot. 53, 153 (2000)
- UV mutagenesis and enzyme inhibitors as tools to elucidate the late biosynthesis of the spirobisnaphthalenes: H.B. Bode & A. Zeeck; Phytochemistry 55, 311 (2000)
- Big effects from small changes: possible ways to explore nature's chemical diversity: H.B. Bode, et al.; Chembiochem 3, 619 (2002)
- Natural products derived from naphthalenoid precursors by oxidative dimerization: K. Krohn; Prog. Chem. Org. Nat. Prod. 85, 1-49 (2003) (Review)