BVT-0279-M0011 mgCHF 140.00
|Synonyms||Glutamicine; Glutamycin; FRT-B; 6-Methyl-2-(3-methyl-1-oxobutyl)-1-oxa-5-azaspiro[2.5]oct-6-ene-4,8-dione|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Phoma sp. BS 7204.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (HPLC, 1H-NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or dichloromethane.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Phytotoxin (Fruit rot toxin).
- Antibacterial and antifungal compound.
- Synthesis and biological activity of flavipucine analogs: N.N. Girotra, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 23, 209 (1980)
- Isolation and identification of fruit rot toxins from the fungus-caused Macrophoma fruit rot of apple: T. Sassa, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 47, 1155 (1983)
- The biosynthesis of plant alkaloids and nitrogenous microbial metabolites: R.B. Herbert; Nat. Prod. Rep. 7, 105 (1990)
- Flavipucine and brunnnescin, two antibiotics from cultures of the mycophilic fungus Cladobotryum rubrobrunnescens: C. Wagner, et al.; J. Biosci. 50, 358 (1995)
- Multifactorial induction of an orphan PKS-NRPS gene cluster in Aspergillus terreus: M. Gressler, et al.; Chem. Biol. 18, 198 (2011)
- (+)-Flavipucine, the missing member of the pyridione epoxide family of fungal antibiotics: S. Loesgen, et al.; Eur. J. Chem. 26, 5156 (2011)