110 CHF CHF 110.00
BVT-0284-M0011 mgCHF 110.00
BVT-0284-M0055 mgCHF 440.00
|Synonyms||Angustmycin C; U-9586; 9-β-D-Psicofuranosyl-9H-purin-6-amine|
|Merck Index||14: 7923|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp. S 2113.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC, TLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO; poorly soluble in methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Nucleoside antibiotic.
- Antitumor compound.
- Xanthosine monophosphate (XMP) aminase inhibitor.
- Antimetabolite of the purine biosynthesis.
- Studies on angustmycins VIII. The structure of angustmycin C: H. Yüntsen; J. Antibiot. 11A, 244 (1958)
- Psicofuranine I. Discovery, isolation, and properties: T.E. Eble, et al.; Antibiot. Chemother. 9, 419 (1959)
- Psicofuranine. VI. Antitumor and toxicopathological studies: J.S. Evans & J.E. Gray; Antibiot. Chemother. 9, 675 (1959)
- Mechanism of action of psicofuranine: L.J. Hanka; J. Bacteriol. 80, 30 (1960)
- Inhibition of parental and mutant xanthosine 5'-phosphate aminases by psicofuranine: S. Udaka & H.S. Moyed; J. Biol. Chem. 238, 2797 (1963)
- Formation of an adenylxanthosinemonophosphate intermediate by xanthosine 5'-phosphate aminase and its inhibition by psicofuranine: T.T. Fukuyama; J. Biol. Chem. 241, 4745 (1966)
- Nucleoside antibiotics: structure, biological activity, and biosynthesis: K. Isono; J. Antibiot. 41, 1711 (1988), (Review)
- Role of purine biosynthetic intermediates in response to folate stress in Escherichia coli: C.E. Rohlman & R.G. Matthews; J. Bacteriol. 172, 7200 (1990)
- Plasmodium falciparum: isolation and characterisation of a gene encoding protozoan GMP synthase: G.A. McConkey; Exp. Parasitol. 94, 23 (2000)