Papyracillic acid A
170 CHF CHF 170.00
BVT-0308-C500500 µgCHF 170.00
BVT-0308-M0011 mgCHF 265.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Lachnum papyraceum and a Microsphaeropsis sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Off-white to beige solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in dichloromethane or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antibiotic. Exists in an equilibrium of diastereomers.
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- Shows strong mosquito biting deterrent activity.
- Phytotoxin. Mycoherbicide.
- Papyracillic acid, a new penicillic acid analogue from the ascomycete Lachnum papyraceum: R. Shan, et al.; Tetrahedron 52, 10249 (1996)
- The reactivity of the fungal toxin papyracillic acid: R. Shan, et al.; Tetrahedron 53, 6209 (1997)
- Metabolic products of the endophytic fungus Microsphaeropsis sp. from Larixdecidua: J. Dai, et al.; Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2007, 4845 (2007)
- Papyracillic acid, a phytotoxic 1,6-dioxaspiro[4,4]nonene produced by Ascochyta agropyrina Var. nana, a potential mycoherbicide for Elytrigia repens biocontrol: A. Evidente, et al.; J. Agric. Food Chem. 57, 11168 (2009)
- Cyclopaldic acid, seiridin, and sphaeropsidin A as fungal phytotoxins, and larvicidal and biting deterrents against Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae): structure-activity relationships: A: Cimmino, et al.; Chem. Biodivers. 10, 1239 (2013)
- Fungal metabolites antagonists towards plant pests and human pathogens: Structure-activity relationship studies: M. Masi, et al.; Molecules 23, 834 (2018) (Review)