Antibiotic PF 1052
130 CHF CHF 130.00
BVT-0338-C500500 µgCHF 130.00
BVT-0338-M0011 mgCHF 230.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Phoma sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Light brown solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol, methylene chloride, or chloroform (all at 10mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light when in solution.
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antibacterial, antifungal and phytotoxic.
- Anti-inflammatory agent. Described as neutrophil migration inhibitor.
- New antibiotic substance PF1052 and its production: T. Sasaki, et al.; Patent JP04316578A (1992)
- Spylidone, a novel inhibitor of lipid droplet accumulation in mouse macrophages produced by Phoma sp. FKI-1840.: N. Koyama et al.; J. Antibiot. 58, 338 (2005)
- Inhibitors of neutrophil recruitment identified using transgenic zebrafish to screen a natural product library: X. Wang, et al.; Dis. Model Mech. 7, 163 (2014)
- Loss of cftr function leads to pancreatic destruction in larval zebrafish: A. Navis, et al.; Dev. Biol. 399, 237 (2015)