290 CHF CHF 290.00
AG-MR-C0003-M01010 mgCHF 290.00
AG-MR-C0003-M05050 mgCHF 840.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or ethanol.|
|Reconstitution||Stock solutions can be made up to 10mM in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent and selective inhibitor of cyclin dependent kinases CDK1, CDK2, CDK5, CDK7 and CDK9.
- Apoptosis inducer [1, 3, 4].
- Inhibits the proliferation of various cancer cell lines .
- Casein kinase 1 (CK1δ/ε) and glycogen synthase kinase (GSK-3α/β) inhibitor [1, 2].
- Potential anti-inflammatory compound.
- Potential antidiabetic compound.
- CR8, a potent and selective, roscovitine-derived inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases: K. Bettayeb, et al.; Oncogene 27, 5797 (2008)
- Roscovitine-derived, dual-specificity inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases and casein kinases 1: N. Oumata, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 51, 5229 (2008)
- CDK Inhibitors Roscovitine and CR8 Trigger Mcl-1 Down-Regulation and Apoptotic Cell Death in Neuroblastoma Cells: K. Bettayeb, et al.; Genes Cancer 1, 369 (2010)
- CR8, a selective and potent CDK inhibitor, provides neuroprotection in experimental traumatic brain injury. S.V. Kabadi, et al.; Neurotherapeutics 9, 405 (2012)
- Inhibition of NF-κB-mediated signaling by the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor CR8 overcomes prosurvival stimuli to induce apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells: E. Cosimo, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 19, 2393 (2013)