290 CHF CHF 290.00
AG-MR-C0004-M01010 mgCHF 290.00
AG-MR-C0004-M05050 mgCHF 870.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥99% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or ethanol.|
|Reconstitution||Stock solutions can be made up to 10mM in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 1, 2, 5, and 9 inhibitor [1, 2].
- Apoptosis inducer [1, 3, 5].
- Inhibits the proliferation of various cancer cell lines .
- Inhibits cysts formation in culture .
- Casein kinase 1 (CK1δ/ε) and Dyrk1A inhibitor .
- Down regulates expression of Mcl-1 and MYCN.
- Neuroprotective in experimental traumatic brain injury.
- Potential anti-inflammatory compound.
- Potential antidiabetic compound.
- CR8, a potent and selective, roscovitine-derived inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases: K. Bettayeb, et al.; Oncogene 27, 5797 (2008)
- Roscovitine-derived, dual-specificity inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases and casein kinases 1: N. Oumata, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 51, 5229 (2008)
- CDK inhibitors roscovitine and CR8 trigger Mcl-1 down-regulation and apoptotic cell death in neuroblastoma cells: K. Bettayeb, et al.; Genes Cancer 1, 369 (2010)
- CDK inhibitors R-roscovitine and S-CR8 effectively block renal and hepatic cystogenesis in an orthologous model of ADPKD: N.O. Bukanov, et al.; Cell Cycle 11, 4040 (2012)
- CR8, a selective and potent CDK inhibitor, provides neuroprotection in experimental traumatic brain injury. S.V. Kabadi, et al.; Neurotherapeutics 9, 405 (2012)
- Inhibition of NF-κB-mediated signaling by the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor CR8 overcomes prosurvival stimuli to induce apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells: E. Cosimo, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 19, 2393 (2013)