BVT-0006-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
BVT-0006-M0055 mgCHF 510.00
|Synonyms||NSC357683; XK 213; (1S,4aS,5S,7aS)-5-Hydroxy-8-oxo-1,4a,5,7a-tetrahydro-1,5-(epoxymethano)cyclopenta[c] pyran-3-carboxamide|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, methanol or dimethylformamide.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Stock solutions are stable for at least 3 months when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell cycle inhibitor at the G(2)/M phase.
- Antitumor compound.
- Apoptosis inducer.
- A new antibiotic echinosporin (XK-213) - producing organism, isolation and characterization: T. Sato, et al.; J. Antibiot. 35, 266 (1982)
- Antitumor activity of echinosporin: M. Morimoto and R. Imai; J. Antibiot. 38, 490 (1985)
- Approaches to the total synthesis of the antitumor antibiotic echinosporin: M. A. Kinsella; J. Org. Chem. 55, 105 (1990)
- Applications of an asymmetric [2 + 2]-photocycloaddition. Total synthesis of (-)-echinosporin. Construction of an advanced 11-deoxyprostaglandin intermediate: A. B. Smith; J. Am. Chem. Soc. 114, 2567 (1992)
- Biosynthesis of the antibiotic echinosporin by a novel branch of the shikimate pathway: A. Dubeler; Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2002, 983 (2002)
- Echinosporins as new cell cycle inhibitors and apoptosis inducers from marine-derived Streptomyces albogriseolus: C.B. Cui, et al.; Fitoterapia 78, 238 (2007)