BVT-0011-C250250 µgCHF 95.00
BVT-0011-M0011 mgCHF 200.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, acetone or dimethylformamide.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate phosphodiesterase and topoisomerase I (Topo I) inhibitor.
- Antitumor compound.
- Potential antifood allergic agent. Decreased the rates of degranulation and histamine release.
- Reticulol, a new metabolic isocoumarin: L.A. Mitscher, et al.; Experientia 20, 258 (1964)
- Isocoumarins from Streptomyces mobaraensis: M.A.W. Eaton and D.W. Hutchinson; Tetrahedron Lett. 12, 1337 (1971)
- Reticulol, an inhibitor of cyclic adenosine 3', 5'-monophosphate phosphodiesterase: Y. Furutani, et al.; J. Antibiot. 28, 558 (1975)
- Biosynthetic studies of reticulol, an isocoumarin, by 13C-NMR spectroscopy: Y. Furutani, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 41, 1581 (1977)
- Inhibition of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases by reticulol: Y. Furutani, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 41, 1587 (1977)
- Reticulol, an inhibitor of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases: Y. Furutani, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 41, 989 (1977)
- Antitumor efficacy of reticulol from Streptoverticillium against the lung metastasis model B16F10 melanoma. Lung metastasis inhibition by growth inhibition of melanoma: D.S. Lim, et al.; Chemotherapy 49, 146 (2003)
- Topoisomerase I inactivation by reticulol and its in vivo cytotoxicity against B16F10 melanoma: D.S. Lim, et al.; Chemotherapy 49, 257 (2003)
- An Efficient Synthesis of 8-Hydroxy-6,7-dimethoxy-3-methylisocoumarin (6-O-methylreticulol): A. Saeed and S. Ehsan; Chem. Heterocyc. Comp. 41, 1381 (2005)
- Polyketides from the deep-sea-derived fungus Graphostroma sp. MCCC 3A00421 showed potent anti-food allergic activities: S. Niu, et al.; J. Agr. Food Chem. 14, 1369 (2018)