BVT-0029-M0011 mgCHF 100.00
BVT-0029-M0055 mgCHF 340.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Aspergillus ochraceus.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, acetone or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from moisture.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Shows nematicidal, insecticidal, antibacterial and antifungal activity.
- Related to asperlactone and aspinonene.
- A new metabolite of Aspergillus melleus: S.D. Mills & W.B. Turner; J. Chem. Soc. (C) 2242 (1967)
- Production of 3-(1,2-epoxypropyl)-5,6-dihydro-5-hydroxy-6-methylpyran-2-one by Aspergillus ochraceus Wilhelm: J.H. Moore, et al.; J. Agr. Food Chem. 22, 697 (1974)
- J.S.E. Holker, et al.; J.C.S. Perkin Trans. 1, 1397 (1981)
- Biosynthesis of aspyrone, a metabolite of Aspergillus melleus: advanced precursor studies to identify the product of the polyketide synthase: J. Staunton & A.C. Sutkowski; J.C.S. Chem. Commun. 1108 (1991)
- The polyketide synthase (PKS) of aspyrone biosynthesis: evidence for the enzyme bound intermediates from incorporation studies with N-acetylcysteamine thioesters in intact cells of Aspergillus melleus: J. Staunton & A.C. Sutkowski; J.C.S. Chem. Commun. 1110 (1991)
- Biosynthesis of aspinonene, a branched pentaketide by Aspergillis ochraceus, related to aspyrone: J. Fuchser, et al.; J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans 1, 1663 (1995)
- Effect of fungal metabolites and some derivatives against Tribolium castaneum (Herbst) and Nezara viridula (L.): M. Balcells, et al.; Pestic. Sci. 45, 319 (1995)
- Synthesis of chiral aspyrone, a multi-functional dihydropyranone antibiotic: T. Sugiyama, et al.; Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. 59, 1921 (1995)
- Aspyrone, a nematicidal compound isolated from the fungus, Aspergillus melleus: Y. Kimura, et al.; Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. 60, 1375 (1996)
- Bactericidal and fungicidal activity of Aspergillus ochraceus metabolites and some derivatives: M. Torres, et al.; Pestic. Sci. 53, 9 (1998)
- Aspinolide and aspinonene/aspyrone co-metabolites, new pentaketides produced by Aspergillus ochraceus: J. Fuchser & A. Zeeck; Liebigs Ann./Recueil|87 (1997)