BVT-0381-C500500 µgCHF 130.00
BVT-0381-M0011 mgCHF 200.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp. Gö 40/10.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Orange to red powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, acetone or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and UV.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Inducer of Friend mouse erythroleukemia cells.
- Antitumor compound.
- Isolation and structural elucidation of naphthomycins B and C: W. Keller-Schierlein, et al.; J. Antibiot. 36, 484 (1983)
- New ansamycin antibiotics, naphthoquinomycins A and B, inhibitors of fatty acid synthesis in escherichia coli: J.Mochizuki, et al.; J. Antibiot. 39, 157 (1986)
- New ansamycin antibiotics, diastovaricins I and II: M. Hotta, et al.; J. Antibiot. 39, 311 (1986)
- Cineromycins, γ-butyrolactones and ansamycins by analysis of the secondary metabolite pattern created by a single strain of streptomyces: H.-J. Schiewe & A. Zeeck; J. Antibiot. 52, 635 (1999)