BVT-0393-M0011 mgCHF 100.00
BVT-0393-M0055 mgCHF 400.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from birch bark (Betula alba).|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Light yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in methanol, acetone or DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and UV.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Shows anti-melanoma activity.
- Sun-block ingredient for cosmetics. Prevents sun burning, premature aging and skin cancer.
- Betulin-3-caffeate from Quercus suber. 13C-NMR spectra of some lupenes: A. Patra, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 51, 217 (1988)
- Triterpene caffeates from bark of Betula pubescens: H. Pan, et al.; Phytochem. 37, 795 (1994)
- Antitumor-promoting constituents from Chaenomeles sinensis KOEHNE and their activities in JB6 epidermal cells: H. Gao, et al.; Chem. Pharm. Bull. 51, 1318 (2003)
- Antibacterial activity of hydrolyzable tannins derived from medicinal plants against helicobacter pylori: K. Funatogawa, et al.; Microbiol. Immunol. 48, 251 (2004)
- Birch bark research and development: P. A. Krasutsky; Nat. Prod. Rep. 23, 919 (2006)