60 CHF CHF 60.00
AG-CR1-3705-M0055 mgCHF 60.00
AG-CR1-3705-M02525 mgCHF 240.00
|Appearance||Off-white to yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml) or DMF (20mg/ml). Insoluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Inhibitor of necroptosis, by blocking mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein (MLKL), a key substrate of receptor-interacting serine-threonine kinase 3 (RIP3). Shown to prevent the MLKL-RIP1-RIP3 necrosome complex from interacting with downstream necrosis effectors.
- Potent inhibitor of gasdermin D that works well for mice studies. It binds directly to gasdermin D and inhibits the oligomerization of the N-terminus and therefore the pore formation and pyroptosis.
- Displayed neuroprotective effects after ischemic brain injury, prevented cystine-starvation-induced necroptosis and ferroptosis in human triple negative breast cancer cells and rescued cells from TLR3 ligand-induced death.
- Mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein mediates necrosis signaling downstream of RIP3 kinase: L. Sun, et al.; Cell 148, 213 (2012)
- Necrosulfonamide inhibits necroptosis by selectively targeting the mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein: D. Liao, et al. Med. Chem. Commun. 5, 333 (2014)
- The degradation of mixed linage kinase domain-like protein promotes neuroprotection after ischemic brain injury: Y. Zhou, et al.; Oncotarget 8, 68393 (2017)
- CHAC1 degradation of glutathione enhances cysteine-starvation-induced necroptosis and ferroptosis in human triple negative breast cancer cells via the GCN2-elF2α-ATF4 pathway: M.S. Chen, et al.; Oncotarget 8, 114588 (2017)
- Activated platelets induce MLKL-driven neutrophil necroptosis and release of neutrophil extracellular traps in venous thrombosis: D. Nakazawa, et al.; Cell Death Discov. 5, (2018)
- Necrosulfonamide attenuates spinal cord injury via necroptosis inhibition: Y. Wang, et al.; World Neurosurg. 114, e1186 (2018)
- Chemical disruption of the pyroptotic pore-forming protein gasdermin D inhibits inflammatory cell death and sepsis: J.K. Rathkey, et al.; Sci. Immunol. 3, eaat2738 (2018)
- Biallelic RIPK1 mutations in humans cause severe immunodeficiency, arthritis, and intestinal inflammation: D. Cuchet-Lourenco, et al.; Science 361, 810 (2018)