160 CHF CHF 160.00
AG-CR1-3901-M0011 mgCHF 160.00
AG-CR1-3901-M0055 mgCHF 640.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Light pink solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO. Slightly soluble in methanol or ethanol (1mg/ml). Almost insoluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable, potent and selective class IIb HDAC6 inhibitor (IC50 =5.02nM). Displays high selectivity over all other HDACs (IC50=3-10µM).
- Suppresses cell proliferation and promotes apoptosis in B16 cells (GI50=14.3µM) and human lymphoma cells HuT-78. Dose-dependently induces hyperacetylation of α-tubulin in B16 murine melanoma cells without elevating histone H3 acetylation.
- Induces cell cycle arrest in G1.
- HDAC6 deacetylates tubulin, HSP90 and the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, H4). Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. HDAC6 plays an important role in microtubule-dependent cell motility, transcriptional regulation, degradation of misfolded proteins and cell cycle and is involved in autophagy, inflammation, cancer and neurodegeneration.
- Selective histone deacetylase 6 inhibitors bearing substituted urea linkers inhibit melanoma cell growth: J.A. Bergman, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 55, 9891 (2012)
- Development and therapeutic implications of selective histone deacetylase 6 inhibitors: J.H. Kalin & J.A Bergman; J. Med. Chem. 56, 6297 (2013)
- Targeting histone deacetylase 6 mediates a dual anti-melanoma effect: Enhanced antitumor immunity and impaired cell proliferation: K.V. Woan, et al.; Mol. Oncol. 9, 1447 (2015)
- Trend of histone deacetylase inhibitors in cancer therapy: Isoform selectivity or multitargeted strategy: L. Zhang, et al.; Med. Res. Rev. 35, 63 (2015) (Review)