80 CHF CHF 80.00
AG-CR1-3902-M0011 mgCHF 80.00
AG-CR1-3902-M0055 mgCHF 240.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Off white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or ethanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable, potent and selective class IIb HDAC6 inhibitor (IC50=3nM). Displays high selectivity over HDAC1 (300-fold).
- More soluble analog of nexturastat A (Prod. No. AG-CR1-3901).
- Suppresses cell proliferation of B16 cells (GI50=14.3µM) and human lymphoma cells HuT-78 at a slightly lower concentration than nexturastat A.
- Shown to be effective in a mouse melanoma tumor xenograft model, increasing tumor volumes in vivo.
- Down-regulates the production of IL-10.
- HDAC6 deacetylates tubulin, HSP90 and the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, H4). Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. HDAC6 plays an important role in microtubule-dependent cell motility, transcriptional regulation, degradation of misfolded proteins and cell cycle and is involved in autophagy, inflammation, cancer and neurodegeneration.
- Targeting histone deacetylase 6 mediates a dual anti-melanoma effect: Enhanced antitumor immunity and impaired cell proliferation: K.V. Woan, et al.; Mol. Oncol. 9, 1447 (2015)
- Exploration of some new HDAC inhibitors for cancer and CNS diseases: A.P. Kozikowski; 13th Annual Discovery on Target (presentation) (2015)