MBIMPH F-Analog 1 . hydrochloride
200 CHF CHF 200.00
AG-CR1-3908-M0011 mgCHF 200.00
AG-CR1-3908-M0055 mgCHF 800.00
|Synonyms||MBIMPH Fluorinated Analog 1; 3-Fluoro-N-hydroxy-4-((2-methyl-1H-benzo[d]imidazol-1-yl)methyl)benzamide|
C16H14FN3O2 . HCl
|MW||299.3 . 36.5|
|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, ethanol, methanol or water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable, potent and selective class IIb HDAC6 inhibitor (IC50 =3nM). Displays high selectivity over all other HDACs (IC50=0.03-20µM).
- Induces cellular α-tubulin, but not histone H3 hyperacetylation in Neuro-2a cells. Promotes mitochondrial transport.
- Shows improved kinetics and biochemical potency against HDAC6 compared to tubastatin A (AG-CR1-3900).
- HDAC6 deacetylates tubulin, HSP90 and the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, H4). Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. HDAC6 plays an important role in microtubule-dependent cell motility, transcriptional regulation, degradation of misfolded proteins and cell cycle and is involved in autophagy, inflammation, cancer and neurodegeneration.
- Bicyclic-capped histone deacetylase 6 inhibitors with improved activity in a model of axonal charcot-marie-tooth disease: S. Shen, et al.; ACS Chemical Neuroscience (submitted) (2015)