|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by South Bay Bio.|
|Other Product Data||
Use: After preparing a stock solution in DMSO (≥10mM) store product at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended to make multiple aliquots after the first thaw to ensure best performance. Chymotrypsin-like activity can be measured using a typical working concentration range from 10-50µM. Click here for a Typical Lot-specific Product Datasheet from the Original Manufacturer
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
Ac-ANW-AMC is a fluorogenic peptide substrate for measuring chymotrypsin-like activity of the immunoproteasome. Hydrolysis of this substrate by the β5i-subunit of the immunoproteasome is monitored by observing fluorescence at an Excitation wavelength of 345nm and Emission at 445nm. This substrate is specific to the immunoproteasome and is not hydrolyzed efficiently by the constitutive proteasome.
- Elucidating the catalytic subunit composition of distinct proteasome subtypes: A crosslinking approach employing bifunctional activity-based probes: C.K. Cornish, et al.; ChemBioChem 16, 284 (2015)
- Pharmacodynamic monitoring of (immuno) proteasome inhibition during bortezomib treatment of a critically ill patient with lupus nephritis and myocarditis: K.A. De Groot, et al.; Lupus Sci. Med. 2, e000121 (2015)
- Immunoproteasome β5i-selective dipeptidomimetic inhibitors: P.K. Singh, et al.; ChemMedChem 11, 2127 (2016)
- Acetaldehyde suppresses the display of HBV-MHC class I complexes on HBV-expressing hepatocytes: M. Ganesan, et al.; Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 317, G127 (2019)
- Monitoring the immunoproteasome in live cells using an activity-based peptide–peptoid hybrid probe: B.L. Zerfas & D.J. Trader; J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 5252 (2019)