|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by South Bay Bio.|
|Other Product Data||
Use: After preparing a stock solution in DMSO (≥10mM) store product at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended to make multiple aliquots after the first thaw to ensure best performance. Chymotrypsin-like activity can be measured using a typical working concentration range from 10-50µM. Click here for a Typical Lot-specific Product Datasheet from the Original Manufacturer
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
Suc-LLVY-AMC is a fluorogenic substrate for measuring the chymotrypsin-like peptidase activity of the 20S and 26S proteasome, calpains and other chymotrypsin-like proteases. Cleavage of the peptide by the enzymes liberates the fluorophore AMC which generates strong increase in fluorescence fluorescent that can be monitored fluorimetrically.
- Comparative specificity and kinetic studies on porcine calpain I and calpain II with naturally occurring peptides and synthetic fluorogenic substrates: T. Sasaki, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 259, 12489 (1984)
- Kinetic characterization of the chymotryptic activity of the 20S proteasome: R.L. Stein, et al.; Biochemistry 35, 3899 (1996)
- 26S proteasome activity is down-regulated in lung cancer stem-like cells propagated in vitro: J. Pan, et al.; PLoS One 5, e13298 (2010)
- Low cell density induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in MCF10A cell is regulated by proteasome activity: J. Fu, et al.; J. Oncobiomark. 1, 4 (2013)
- Marchantin M: a novel inhibitor of proteasome induces autophagic cell death in prostate cancer cells: H. Jiang, et al.; Cell Death Dis. 4, e761 (2013)